There are two ways for you to update your facebook page from your mobile phone: Text and email
You can only update your status message through a text.
To be able to update your facebook business page status you first need to set up your phone.
Here's how to set up your phone to update your fan page status:
- Log into your facebook account.
- Click on account on the top right of the page
- Click on manage pages
- Click your fan page
- on the left hand side of your fan page under your picture click edit page
- on the left had side of the page click mobile
- at the bottom of the page it will tell you where to send a text message.
- You will receive a text message from facebook with a confirmation number
- enter the confirmation number into the screen.
- That's it! You can now update your status messages for your business fan page by text message!
You can upload pictures and update your status through email.
To upload a picture by email you need to get a special email address.
This information is found at the top of the same page as you verified your mobile phone number and information.
- Send an email to (facebook assigned email address)
- Attach the picture.
- If you want to add a comment (and you should), write it in the subject line
- Leave the body of the message blank
- That's it! You can now upload photos to your facebook fan page!
To update your status by email:
- Send an email to the same address (facebook assigned email address), just don't attach a picture.
- Type your status message in the subject line.
- Leave the body of the message blank.
- That's it! Your status message on your business fan page is updated!
Let me know if you have any questions or problems.